Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dojo Asian Inspired Cuisine and Lounge

Well, if you don't follow me on Twitter, you might have missed that my brother opened a new restaurant in downtown Salt Lake City. It's an Asian fusion-type place, with incredibly innovative sushi and entrĂ©es. Here are a few of my faves:
The White Dragon Roll 
(tempura yam, seaweed salad, cilantro and avocado inside, 
topped with albacore, onion ponzu and white truffle oil)
 The Battle Roll 
(shrimp tempura, avocado and cilantro inside, topped with tuna, lime,
 tobiko, eel sauce and a house‐made habanero sauce)
 Black Cod
Shrimp Tempura Bento Box (not that innovative, but my kids' fave!)
The dishes I don't have pics of, but were AMAZING were the Dojo Ribs with a jalapeno and chocolate glaze, and the Dojo Ramen Noodles with pork belly. Indescribable (which is why I'm bummed I don't have pics)!
If you live in SLC, or are in the area, please check it out! The atmosphere is fantastic and I'm proud of my brother and his business partner for their success!

Dojo Asian Inspired Cuisine & Lounge
423 W 300 South, STE 150
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
801-328-3333

2 comments:

  1. Jodie, the menu looks fantastic! Best of luck to your brother on his new restaurant. Everything looks very very delicious! Wish I lived nearby - mary the food librarian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! You should visit SLC- it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete