One of my favorite savory flavors is lemon. I love lemon on fish and chicken and I really love lemon salad dressings. This is a quick and easy salad dressing that uses only three ingredients that you definitely have in your pantry. It goes great on any type of lettuce (we eat Romaine), and you can throw any vegetables in it make a refreshing salad. I topped it with some homemade croutons for some crunch!
Lemon Salad Dressing
makes 1/2 cup
- 1/4 c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
Whisk lemon juice and vinegar in a small bowl. While still whisking, drizzle in olive oil until combined. Salt to taste.
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups French or sourdough bread, cut in 1" cubes