Tuesday, July 13, 2010

TWD- Milky Way Brownies and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cake

Ok, I don't love mint chocolate desserts. I kind of like mint chocolate chip ice cream, but not really. So these brownies, which have York Peppermint Patties mixed in, got Milky Way bars instead. Mine were really thin and fell apart. I'm more of a thick, chewy brownie fan, but these were chocolatey and moist. And chocolately. Did I say that? 
Head to Karen's blog for the recipe!
 
 And a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake:

12 comments:

  1. The cake is adorable!! And milky way sounds heavenly in these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milky way! That sounds INCREDIBLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can u manage to get such bright colours?
    all i got when tried was pale pink instead of red.
    is it some special type of food colour?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that cake! Fab job. And way to make a brownie work for you! I really like milky way candy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Milky way sounds like a fantastic substitution! Your cake is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cake! Once I put Butterfingers in a brownie recipe--it turned to cememt. I guess additions can have surprising results.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Milky Ways!! I am so all over that combo!

    Love the cake. Great job, from one cake decorator to another. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Milkyway brownies? WOW! And that Mickey Mouse cake is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh milky way brownies! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry these didn't appeal to you, but they sound tailor made for me!! Love the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great cake. So cute.

    I think you could try just about any candy bar in these brownies and they would be good.

    ReplyDelete